Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Diary of a Werewolf

A couple of weeks ago, I wrote about competing in the 48 Hour Film Contest, and now I present you with the video that my team, the Sparkle Kids, created.

On Friday, there was a screening and awards ceremony for all the entries, and we ended up winning four awards, including Best Film. Because of that, we had the great privilege of appearing on the local morning zoo radio show on KFMA, where I proceeded to hog the mic and try to get someone listening to offer me a new job.

Anyway, here's the film. It's called "Diary of a Werewolf" - which seems appropriate for this Halloween day.



We had to use a prop (pumpkin), a line of dialogue ("I don't know, I'm not a dentist.") and a character (Bob Johnson), and make the film in a specific genre (horror).

You can check out some other films from the contest here.

No comments: