Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Worst Website Ever


I hate having to use the grossly overplayed Comic Book Guy reference, but I really did find the worst website ever. And while I know this template blogger page isn't anything to brag about, at least I didn't try to make my own like Iris Lord.

I was watching music videos in the YouTube Underground contest, and came across one called "Screentest" for an experimental jazz singer named Iris Lord. I thought the video was pretty cool, so I checked her website to see who the fuck this crazy chick was.

At irislord.com, it's quite difficult to find out anything about the artist because of the red text on yellow background. You can click on what looks to be album covers, and that will take you to smaller pictures of the album. And then there's the page with her bio I found after half an hour, where you might absorb some info if you've got a couple hours to read a big block of text.

Simply terrible. Please check it out and click around a bit. And tell me about the worst website you've come across. Now there are over 100 million of them, so I'm sure there are some even worse than Iris Lord's.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thanks, any attention is better than none. Iris Lord did not make the do it yourself web site that went dark in 2009, I did, Charles Patty = admin. What contribution have you made to anything ? I did not see your name in the prior art anywhere or seen your art or music, only a lame complaint. Too bad you have no life, fool.